[Greenbuilding] ventilation and urine-diverting dry toilet

Clarke Olsen colsen at fairpoint.net
Wed Jan 10 14:04:05 CST 2018

Moving to plastic plumbing, we forfeit the anti bacterial properties of copper. Admittedly, copper hasn't been used for drain lines
since the Vietnam war drove up the price, but a copper drain for urine might stop odour developement.
Clarke Olsen
clarkeolsendesign.com
373 route 203
Spencertown, NY 12165