[Stoves] K Smith Article in Energy for Sustainable Development

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Dec 3 07:40:59 CST 2010

Dear Dean

I really appreciate the info and the flexibility you have built into the
stove. Can you please tell us how much fuel mass was burned (perhaps in the
case of a char consuming version) and the MJ/kg of the fuel? I wondered what
the emissions are per dry kg burned or per even better, per MJ of heat
produced.

My interest is to be able to make comparisons with other fuels and
combustion efficiencies.

Thanks

Crispin