[Stoves] stove video

Nat of WorldStove nataniele at aim.com
Sun Dec 5 09:09:55 CST 2010

Dear Stovers,
As for many of you, it has been a very busy year. The past two
weeks for us have been particularly full, as we are set up to meet increased demand and go to scale.
Thanks to groups like PCIA, we stovers are all aware of why better cook stoves are needed. We also know
that many outside of our community are not. To help increase awareness of these issues outside of our small community
and to celebrate the successes of this past year we
have produced a new video (the first in a series). It is available both in
Italian and English and we would be happy to translate it into any other
language you might feel helpful.

All the best to all,

Nat of WorldStove

the video in English is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mgUg6GWLJg
the video in Italian is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuKv1xQ-RzA
On a very stovey side note the music in the video is both written and performed by the Jorg Fingas' brother!