[Stoves] Disapprovals about being too closed. Re: Air supply in TLUDs

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Sun Dec 5 15:10:20 CST 2010

Andrew - One objection to your remarks below.

As our "stoves" list coordinator, you are expected/allowed to "judge". Ranting is probably to be avoided, but more allowable for you than anyone else.

I somehow missed (or forgot) this video (cite below) from Nat. Do you think that was up in 2008? It explains all the key terms - the most important being "venturi".- not a part of any TLUD - the patentable feature of the Lucia .

Do you have charcoal-making weather yet in London?

Ron