[Stoves] [biochar-policy] More on briquettes and pellets

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Mon Dec 6 09:35:33 CST 2010

Jock,
thanks for highlighting me on Adam Smith and I would like to quote the Olympic Oath:

"In the name of all the competitors I promise that we shall take part in these Olympic Games, respecting and abiding by the rules which govern them, committing ourselves to a sport without doping and without drugs, in the true spirit of sportsmanship, for the glory of sport and the honour of our teams".

This is very much the way I was brought up and belived in for a long time................

To your two questions I would just say:
Yes

To your Swiss Vulcano