[Stoves] Re : Re: What is your best charcoal stove?

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 09:20:25 CST 2010

Dear Crispin,

Thanks, but it is not my stove, it is your stove, you are the inventor and
you bring all the insight, I am just building it! No results on performance
yet, I am planning some home-made tests, and maybe something more
professional later on.

An almost complete prototype has been built today, a few more changes can be
made. With its triangular support, I find it an esoteric look, looks like
some pentacle for a ceremony, I'm sure it would suit the mysticism of
Beninese people. I'll try to send a few pictures once we (you are included
in the we) finish it.

Best,

Xavier