[Stoves] [biochar] Capturing carbon in the timber industry

rongretlarson at comcast.net rongretlarson at comcast.net
Mon Dec 20 12:09:29 CST 2010

Crispin:

What alternatives to Biochar do you have in mind?. There are three parties likely to be involved with a number like $150/ton char: those willing to pay for an equal (roughly) amount of fuel/energy, those interested in soil improvement, and those interested in sequestering atmospheric carbon.

If (big IF) we could get the atmospheric folk to do $50 - that is only about $17/ton CO2.

Ron