[Stoves] 4 pictures for you

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:23:20 CST 2010

Dear Dick

That is a really big throat! Wow. That was one huge chunk of wood it
swallowed!

As far as I can tell from you description it is a downdraft stove. Is that
correct? Is there a grate with the flame coming through the bottom, or an
opening at the back with the flame going sideways out the back? In that case
it is a Crossdraft stove with the primary air coming in from the front and
passing through the fuel to the back.

Perhaps you can comment.

Much appreciated the video.

Crispin

This is the 4th or 5th winter I've had this Sedore.  The creosote is from
the green chips and having the stack sections in backwards.  I've never had
to clean the chimney.  Any stack creosote falls directly into the inferno.
Have heated only with wood, for over 50 years.   Dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb83h6kts7o