[Stoves] 4 pictures for you

Dick Gallien dickgallien at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 09:09:39 CST 2010

This is the 4th or 5th winter I've had this Sedore.  The creosote is from
the green chips and having the stack sections in backwards.  I've never had
to clean the chimney.  Any stack creosote falls directly into the inferno.
 Have heated only with wood, for over 50 years.   Dick

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rb83h6kts7o

Bruce W. Wolfe
Sedore Stoves USA
47909 County Road 37
Deer River, MN. 56636
www.sedoreusa.com
bwolfe at paulbunyan.net
bwolfe1 at gmail.com
bruce.wolfe53 at yahoo.com
Mobile: 218-289-9567
Shop: 218-246-2908

Dick Gallien
22501 East Burns Valley Road
Winona  MN  55987
dickgallien at gmail.com  [507]454-3126
www.thefarm.winona-mn.us

It is almost a miracle that modern teaching methods have not yet entirely
strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry; for what this delicate little plant
needs more than anything, besides stimulation, is freedom
Albert Einstein