[Stoves] 4 pictures for you

Dick Gallien dickgallien at gmail.com
Mon Dec 27 15:14:20 CST 2010

The 4 tubes are only a few inches from the bottom of the stove, so ashes
sometimes cover them.  The galvanized cover I put over the air intake holes,
keeps chaff from falling in, warms the incoming air more, but along with the
90 degree angle in the 4 pipes, makes it more difficult to be sure they are
clean.

I can see where funneling/focusing slower burns, coming under the baffle,,
would make Sedore more efficient. Suppose it would need a bypass door, to
open, when fueling.

The 30' X 10' dia. 1" thick rr tank car, shown last, in the biochar video,
is still waiting for a cheap, efficient plan, for top loading brush, to
produce heat, biochar and possibly energy.  Any TLUD ideas that might fit?
 Thanks,  Dick

Biochar Production <http://www.thefarm.winona-mn.us/biochar.html>

Dick Gallien
22501 East Burns Valley Road