[Stoves] 4 pictures for you

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Dec 28 20:04:05 CST 2010

Dear Dick

That is a honking great charcoal producer you have there!

Biochar Production <http://www.thefarm.winona-mn.us/biochar.html>

Given the insulation level and the temperatures, I agree that the steel is
going to last a long time. It would also take little in the form of
bricklaying skill to line it. Round is easy. Broken face bricks and fireclay
cement laid thin would give you a long working life. One guy to ask is Tom
Miles of this list. He seems to work on technologies at that sort of scale.

I am really interested to hear what yield you get and what happens to the
gas.

Thanks