[Stoves] Coal Heater

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Nov 7 21:37:09 CST 2010

Dear Crispin,

I'm hoping that my Bucket-A-Day shows up this week.

<http://rtstoves.1freecart.com/fm.asp?url=http%3A%2F%2Frtstoves.com%
2Fmain.htm>

The dealer uses one to heat his 1800 ft^2 well insulated house.

This is an anthracite machine that is popular with the Amish because
there is no need for electric. This year I have no time for fuel and
will be wintering on Nut Coal. But in the far future I will try charcoal
and charcoal Fireballs.

An example on ebay:

<http://cgi.ebay.com/BRAND-NEW-BUCKET-A-DAY-COAL-HOT-WATER-STOVE-SAVE-/230541625542?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item35ad5a08c6>

With the aid of Google's Patent Search Engine it's possible to get a
glimpse of the blood line:

The radiation design is something to weigh in the mind:
2,151,516
2,210,854

779,467
920,390