[Stoves] FW: Announcement of the IIEA-Project Gaia Appropriate Scale Alcohol Fuel Production Seminar -- Global Solution for Cooking, etc.

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sun Nov 7 23:12:07 CST 2010

Crispin,

Especially when we an happily use all the crumbs and fines associated with charcoal selling ( it approaches 20% of total volume received at the sellers stalls). That makes a charcoal based blend which will generally run up against and often surpass any lump charcoal of equal volume.

Proof of pudding is in local selling prices: the charcoal blended briquette usually sells for 1.5 to 2 x  that of the regular ag residue blends...

What greater real measure of its value can there be than that ?

Richard
Arusha Tz.