[Stoves] Erin and 10-10-10

Nat of WorldStove nataniele at aim.com
Tue Oct 12 04:59:18 CDT 2010

Hello Erin,
Yup :) WorldStove team members and staff held 10-10.-10 events in four countries. One has already posted the others will be up as soon as internet is available.

The first one posted is from our newest  WorldStove team member, the hard working poly-lingual, Jörg Fingas who ran Germany’s WorldStove 10 10 10 event.

He's his post http://www.350.org/oct10/reports/25893

As soon as the folks in countries with less reliable internet can I'll send you a report of the activities. One of the biggest was at our hub in Tanzania where they used LuciaStoves to sterilize hospital equipment. The money that would normally have been spent on LPG was then spent on medicine and the biochar produced was placed in a nearby vegetable garden.

Cheers

Nat of WorldStove

Hi Stovers,
did anyone hold any 10-10-10 events this weekend?
Cheers,
rin Rasmussen
rin at trmiles.com