[Stoves] MUST CHARCOAL BE A CAUSE FOR CONCERN?

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 13:39:39 CDT 2010

Dear Frank

The very first rule of business is don't killl your customers.

Yiour points are well taken. Mine was (and Richard's) you won't get far in development if you are a unilinealist.

Dear Crispin and all,

Was going to pass by this (and probably should : )) but there was a
point that bothered me.

Smoke is a bad thing anyway you look at it.

If the mosquito problem, or  rodents in the thatch roof  problem is
solved using our smoke they will never move forward to a safer lifestyle
- because problem solved.  These problems are not ours. Our problem is
providing a smoke free environment, using less fuel, faster cooking
etc. These mosquito and rodent problems are for someone else. Window
screens, screened doors, different roofs - whatever they come up with.
If people still want to use smoke let them (we can't stop them) but our
goal is to provide a safe, smoke free environment with our stoves. Lets
keep on track.

Frank