[Stoves] MUST CHARCOAL BE A CAUSE FOR CONCERN?

frank frank at compostlab.com
Fri Oct 15 13:57:21 CDT 2010

Dear Crispin,

Going out on a limb about something I know nothing about...

.I'm thinking our customers are NGO like Shell and the like as they are
the ones fronting the money. They are the ones picking out the stove to
distribute(?). I would think they would only want to distribute a safe
stove as defined by our (the West) standards because their reputation is
at stake.

Regards
Frank