[Stoves] Charcoal prince in Monrovia, Liberia

rogerio carneiro de miranda carneirodemiranda at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 17:35:15 CDT 2010

Crispin, is this resale price?

Seems not bad. I just heard that in Dar es Salaam  is about US$ 400 to
500 per ton, and Dakar near US$ 400 per ton.

I wonder how much is resale price in other  African capitals such as
Maputo, Nairobi, Kampala, Lagos, Adis Ababa and Kigali.  Anyone from
that region to report prices in US$/ton?

Any other region?

Rogerio