[Stoves] MUST CHARCOAL BE A CAUSE FOR CONCERN?

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Sun Oct 17 05:58:23 CDT 2010

Dear Anand,
Iam happy to hear that the housewives of India are enjoying the TLUD`s for heating water, since the stove dont need any attention.
Just ignite it and it does the "rest".
Thats also why they are very suitable for cooking beans............

I guess you also know very well that the the TLUD ND can be scaled to fit "any" task.
>From less than one litre and upwards.........................
Thats why I like to call them;
"Energy Units", which can easily be "adjusted" to the cooking needed and the fuel to be used.
Thats also why I find them so "unique", since they can be scaled and adjusted according to the need of the customer and the cultural "environment".

Otto