[Stoves] MUST CHARCOAL BE A CAUSE FOR CONCERN?

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Mon Oct 18 03:49:41 CDT 2010

Dear Crispin and all,
This is very much the machinary I am talking about, but it is driven by manpower.
It was introduced to Uganda some time back by Norwegian Design and "converted" or redesigned to be pedal driven.
Very handy......or "footy", I very much agree with you, Crispin.............:)
I have the information and the drawings on a Pdf., if any one are interested.
Otto
Low Tech is smart and handy............