[Stoves] Chaff cutter Re: MUST CHARCOAL BE A CAUSE FOR CONCERN?

psanders at ilstu.edu psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Oct 18 10:07:43 CDT 2010

Dear Otto and all,     (no longer a charcoal thread of messages)

The unit shown in the photo by Crispin is very much like a common farm
machine in India, and probably very inexpensive there.

To power the cutter via foot power will be a nice option.  Please send
me (direct) the info and drawings.  Thanks in advance.

Also consider placing that material at the Stove Website via Tom
Miles.  I am sure that many are interested.

Are you now in Norway or in Africa?  (I will be in Uganda and then
Malawi from 3 to 21 November, and I hope to meet you someday.)

Paul