[Stoves] the search for the CO2 / CO monitoring device/ method... looking for the canary in the coal shaft

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Sat Oct 23 03:06:29 CDT 2010

Crispin,

I appreciate your detailed alliteration of the possible permutations of the problem per a sound (western) scientific approach  but in the main, the hunt for the canary (albeit for a very different chemical compound) must continue..

We can safely suspect that if the analogous canary survives or dies in the coal shaft, it is most likely due to many variables related to our own system capacity / tolerances... But no matter, we're at two end of the same tunnel burrowing to the same point...

And quite admittedly, one approach must not ignore the other...

Aluta continua,

Richard

Arushainni
Nchi ya Tanzania