[Stoves] CO- and Oxygen-affinity to haemoglobine

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 16:01:11 CDT 2010

Hey! I could use some of that! I am updating the SEET lab (in Ulaanbaatar)
pipe flow diagramme without being about to see any of the pipes. Now that
the two-channel gas analyser is in position we can connect the two reference
gas bottles to what was a channel choosing valve.

You'll see what I mean when I post it to the group.