[Stoves] CO- and Oxygen-affinity to haemoglobine

Ronald Hongsermeier rwhongser at web.de
Wed Oct 27 00:33:03 CDT 2010

Dear Crispin,
make sure you get enough sleep. Don't forget what you're doing may be
dangerous. Don't trust the pipe-flow diagram until you can re-confirm it
by test results not depending on its results-- especially if your intake
is anywhere near its output. I know you're thinking about all these
things but if you're tired you may forget.

regards,
Ron