[Stoves] CO- and Oxygen-affinity to haemoglobine

Bruce Stahlberg info at affordableenergysolutions.com
Tue Oct 26 16:07:27 CDT 2010

Pardon my ignorance but is it normal to breathe out carbon monoxide out of
our bodies?  Where is the CO coming from? I have never heard that we
naturally create a gas which we normally want to avoid.

I have heard that smokers will breathe out CO but that would explain how it
got there.  Of course in urban settings with lots of car exhaust we could
also potentially have CO in our system but that concept just caught me by
surprise.

A clarification would be helpful.   Thanks.

Bruce