[Stoves] Hilary Clinton announcing $50 million for cleaner cookstoves

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Thu Sep 23 09:48:24 CDT 2010

Lloyd & Crispin,

Thanks for the contacts...

Will look into them.

Lloyd, we have never funded such parties, unless by funded you mean offered ideas or consulted with but that was as mutual an exchange as is experienced on this list serve..
Sorry all, for the large type format. I was proudly demonstrating my newfound ability to quickly enlarge and reduce the screen (command+/-) to my wife who said, "ahaaa, don't forget to reduce it when you send the message out..."

Aluta continua,
Richard