[Stoves] Problem with list; not getting digest

David Wiley dowiley at comcast.net
Thu Sep 23 11:58:37 CDT 2010

Like Jean-Francois Rozis, I am now receiving many messages from
individual members instead of the daily digest. When I tried to change
my preference back to the digest, I received this message:

> An attempt was made to subscribe your address to the mailing list
> stoves at lists.bioenergylists.org.  You are already subscribed to this
> mailing list.
>
> Note that the list membership is not public, so it is possible that
> a bad
> person was trying to probe the list for its membership.  This would
> be a
> privacy violation if we let them do this, but we didn't.
>
> If you submitted the subscription request and forgot that you were
> already
> subscribed to the list, then you can ignore this message.  If you
> suspect that
> an attempt is being made to covertly discover whether you are a
> member of this
> list, and you are worried about your privacy, then feel free to send
> a message
> to the list administrator at stoves-owner at lists.bioenergylists.org.

I did not forget that I was subscribed; I simply tried to receive
daily digests. This is what I opted for when I first signed up.

This morning, for example, I received 16 e-mails from individual
members of the list. Please resume sending digests.

Thanks,

David Wiey