[Stoves] Problem with list; not getting digest

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Thu Sep 23 15:32:05 CDT 2010

Hi David and all other list members,

When we moved the mailing list to the new server, the part of the transition
that was supposed to keep your digest/non-digest settings failed (as you
have noticed).  I'm running through the list settings and trying to switch
people over by hand, which should be sorted out by the end of the day (my
time Pacific time). So if you are still having problems, please email
stoves-owner at lists.bioenergylists.org or me directly erin at trmiles.com and
I'd be happy to fix your settings.

Regards,

Erin Rasmussen