[Stoves] SA Paraffin Geyser and water heaters in general

Jeff Davis jeff0124 at velocity.net
Sun Apr 10 20:02:28 CDT 2011

Dear List,

I'll be attending an event in a few weeks and staying in a hotel isn't
practical so I will be car camping. In the process I'll have to cook and
heat water for my showers. I plan on using a modified pump up garden
sprayer for my shower and cleaning cooking ware. Of course the water
will just be heated on the stove. I'll adjust the water temperature by
adding hot or cold water into the sprayer.

I purchased a Coleman dual fuel stove, white gas and gasoline. Maybe I
should also take my Woodgas Camp Stove and see which one is the best
fit. Wish I also had a charcoal and coal stove.

Maybe I should keep notes on this adventure.....

Jeff

www.puffergas.com

Sent from any port in the storm via  Acer netbook & Ubuntu Remix.