[Stoves] SA Paraffin Geyser and water heaters in general

Gerrie Baker gbaker at rideau.net
Mon Apr 11 15:38:45 CDT 2011

Let me know how it works out as I have wwoofers and I may use a similar
application.  Regards, Gerrie

Regards, Gerrie Baker, aka The Worm Lady

Dedicated to delivering organic waste solutions through education and demonstrations of worm composting habitats indoors and outside.  Focused on converting garbage to gardens and encouraging people to grow their own healthy nutritious food and beautiful edible flowers.

The Worm Factory
874 Grady Road, Foley Mountain
Westport, ON  K0G 1X0

613-273-7595