[Stoves] Jatropha TLUD update

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Tue Apr 19 11:48:46 CDT 2011

Dear Jonathan and all,

Thanks for the great news.

Be sure to bring home many kg of J-seeds.  (or has JetCity obtained
some from Florida or elsewhere?).  I need a few kg please.

And bring at least one of your new stoves fresh off the production
line.  One to stay on the East Coast, so bring another if one must go
to JetCity.

There are TWO BEF Stove Camps coming up, and we want one of your
J-seed stoves at each.  You can bring the one for NESFI in August,
plus the seeds.  Very important if you want to have the inputs from
the BEF folks.

The other is the BEF Camp in Kampala on June 20 - 24.  Who will be
coming from your TZ team?  And bring a J-seed stove to Kampala!!!!!
Christa and Karsten and I will feature it at the camp, and we will get
some emissions evaluations, etc.  Please let us know what issues
should be considered.

My regards to Bjarne and Paul W. and all.

Enjoy your flight home.

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)