[Stoves] Country by Country Project List?

Xavier Brandao xvr.brandao at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 11:15:30 CDT 2011

Dear Jan, Frank and all,

I agree, we should take the initiative to set up a group, gather ideas,
organize them and submit them to the right organisation, I have the feeling
the Global Alliance is the most-suited. It ranks among the firsts when
searching about stoves on Google, it has visibility. Maybe there are others?

This organization could host a kind of web-based software, or methods-manual
which would be the skeleton of a participative approach, a kind of
wikipedia, but with more clarity and a better display. People should be able
to find what they want with a few clicks. The initiative needs to be
well-structured, long-lasting and involving everyone, but I think it can
start from a group of individuals, especially if they represent different
organisations working in the field.

If you want to set up such a group, count me in. Maybe there are people in
the list with experience in knowledge and information management, and who
had been doing such an exercise already?

Cheers,

Xavier