[Stoves] An Application of the Anderson TLUD stove in USA - and maybe making electricity

Erin Rasmussen erin at trmiles.com
Sat Apr 23 12:12:55 CDT 2011

Hi Ray,

Thanks to you and your wife for the very nicely done video, and the great explanation.
I hope you don't mind that I shared it with others on the stoves web site:
http://www.bioenergylists.org/en/content/making-pita-bread-anderson-TLUD

(I knit, and I chop wood. I see the similarity. :)

Erin Rasmussen
erin at trmiles.com