[Stoves] An Application of the Anderson TLUD stove in USA - and maybe making electricity

Thomas Reed tombreed2009 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 20 16:39:24 CDT 2011

Dear Ray and All:

Lucky you, living in Texas where Mesquite is a weed.  I read that the lignin
content of most wood is 15-25%, but that Mesquite is 64%.  I know everything
in Texas is bigger and better, but 3 times more?  Since the lignin in wood
is the precursor to the charcoal yield, I wonder if there are any other "off
the chart" lignin woods.

Tom Reed    BEF

Dr. Thomas B. Reed
The Biomass Energy Foundation