[Stoves] Stoves on Oprah

Bojca Januš bojcajanus at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 03:22:27 CDT 2011

Thank you for sending this message! I will pass it on to people I know would
be interested and post it on my blog and on my FB page. A rather long
article about stoves and biochar I have written is being published in a
magazine for gardeners (Moj mali svet), so it is a perfect timing.

As I live in Slovenia (Europe) I am not sure if I will be able to watch the
show; but will try to find a way :)

Best,
Bojca

http://permakulturazatelebane.wordpress.com/