[Stoves] ===REFW: Fire Stump / stump-incuts

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 02:16:23 CDT 2011

Dear Roger

>Our design is not that out of the ordinary where primary and secondary
combustion and air delivery are concerned. I have developed a pin wheel of
sorts which can be rotated to the right or left opening or closing air
channels. This allows me to shut down one or both depending on the stage of
the fire.

What is going to happen during your EPA test? Will they operate the
control(s) at different times according to the fire's condition, or do they
just let it run or...?

I think it is important to know.