[Stoves] Jatropha and its future

Marc Pare mpare at gatech.edu
Mon Aug 8 04:10:50 CDT 2011

Crispin, re exisiting Jatropha stoves:

There was this one at ETHOS this year by J. Otto and friends:
http://www.vrac.iastate.edu/ethos/proceedings2011/OttoOttoCovert_JatrophaSeedCookingStoveDevelopmentPromotion.pdf
and a quick picture of it running outside in Kirkland:
http://smallredtile.tumblr.com/post/3246717546/marc-in-the-wild-there-were-many-arguments-about

It burns whole seeds in a natural draft TLUD. Draft is augmented by an inner
air pipe (lots of pictures of the assembly in the ETHOS presentation)

Marc Paré
B.S. Mechanical Engineering
Georgia Institute of Technology | Université de Technologie de Compiègne

my cv, etc. | http://notwandering.com