[Stoves] re Charcoal in Ganbia

Fireside Hearth firesidehearthvashon at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 12 18:37:16 CDT 2011

Ok.....the dumb guy again, with the same question. Is this a sign of dissension among the troops? or are things getting accomplished that I can not see? Sorry but as a business owner not relying on public funding, I just fear that maybe my wife was right about the measuring thing.

         Were all in this together, lets keep it clean!