[Stoves] Fuel production, biochar, and feeding the stove in 2040

Anand Karve adkarve at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 12:16:56 CDT 2011

Dear Crispin,
no I did not measure the CO2 content in the topless greenhouse. The
nights are generally calm. It is the days that are windy, because
during the day, updrafts of hot air creat local low pressure areas and
air from neighbouring relatively high pressure areas flows into these
low pressure areas. A woman scientist from a university in north of
Maharashtra is advocating the same system, but she claims that the
higher yield was due to static electricity generated in the plastic
film surrounding the plants. Whatever may be the cause , the fact
remains that the crops raised in a topless greenhouse give higher
yield.
Yours
A.D.Karve