[Stoves] re Large TLUDs for greenhouse heat and CO2

Paal wendelbo paaw at online.no
Thu Aug 25 03:32:39 CDT 2011

Paul

         In 1995 I constructed an incinerator for the hospital at Adjumani refugee camp, North of Uganda. It was based on some of the same combustion principals as the Peko Pe and a size of 200  litres. It was burning completely all types of waste from the hospital at about 1000°C and without any visible smoke. I tried the same at the University Forest College at Masindi with 200 litres of dry sawdust, a bit lower temperature, but burning for 8 hours without any touching and with out any visible smoke.  Could that be?

Regards Pal W