[Stoves] Digest, Vol 12, Issue 45, Caking Coal

Carefreeland at aol.com Carefreeland at aol.com
Thu Aug 25 06:21:54 CDT 2011

In a message dated 8/25/2011 5:01:11 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
crispinpigott at gmail.com writes:

I  hope you skip all these messages and work like crazy before the snow
flies.  One day I will come across the lake and visit you and your
stover/farmer/neighbour closer to Lake Erie.

DD That would be nice to have a visit. These delays negotiating a contract
have cost me dearly. I had a 4 person crew consisting of my 3 kids and
daughter's boyfriend,.waiting to help, and they all go back to school Monday.
It  rained heavy last night and now the ground is too wet to work for a day
or two.  We will do what we can do.

    Dan