[Stoves] To Nat and others Re: Re Large TLUD --- TLUD Stove history

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Mon Aug 29 18:18:58 CDT 2011

Dear Nat and all Stovers,

Your opinions are always welcome.  Even when inaccurate and out of context.

Best wishes with your work, about which we hope you will tell us soon.

Dr TLUD
(In the opinion of many, but clearly not all, I have earned this title.)
--
Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)