[Stoves] FW: South African "TLUDs" with coal ---- TLUD Stove history

Crispin Pemberton-Pigott crispinpigott at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 10:35:54 CDT 2011

Dear John

>I do not have the time or funds to promote it myself. I have put the design
in the public domain. Maybe someone will take it and promote it.

Have you placed a complete set of drawings in a findable place, like the
Stove list website?

If you don't have something 'technical' I can help you. As I have a
reasonable understanding of the product I could create the drawings for you
to check.

Thank you for offering to the public the results of your creative mind.

I have located a company that is willing to make stove parts for a
reasonable price and have shifted some press work to them this week. They
are in Wadeville which is about as close as someone can be to you and still
be in JHB's heavily industrialised areas. He has done work for me down to
0.5 mm thickness on 420 SS. He has a CNC punch that can make 10 holes per
second!

Everyone can use work these days.