[Stoves] maize cobs a winner in the peko pe..

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Fri Dec 2 02:59:02 CST 2011

Otto/Paal,

I am envious indeed !

There are lots of choices for solid fuels, but yours takes the cake for practicality: Indeed where you are close to a reliable source of the required biomass and you have the Peko-pe to use, its a winner and we will be first in line to promote your idea,  really.

Kind regards,
Richard
Harbor of heat and humidity, but also, of a great humanity, Tanzania