[Stoves] Meals for rural poor

nari phaltan nariphaltan at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 22:20:28 CST 2011

*Dear Kevin,*
*
*Thanks for your comments. In fact all the issues you have raised are the
real issues that will have to be addressed as this strategy moves forward.
Thus presently I have no answers to them though have some opinions.*
*
*
*PDS is a public distribution system which gives very cheap groceries to
people below poverty line. These groceries are subsidized by the
government. UID is a number similar to social security number in US and CSR
is corporate social responsibility.*
*
*
*Cheers and all the best.*