[Stoves] camel dung???

Richard Stanley rstanley at legacyfound.org
Mon Dec 12 20:59:02 CST 2011

Thanks for that Paul and Crispin. The thing is first to create a useful component of fuel briquette (Crispin, from what you say, it's main value may well be in the fiber as binder rather than the mass as a carbon source)
The main issue will as usual be a cultural one as in that area the handling of dung is not favored from a religious standpoint...If it can be processed in such a way and to such a form as to acceptable, and if it works as a fuel, and if there is a sustainable supply of it relative to demand, then we will look into lead sorption.-- if in fact that is a problem in the camps.
Good start and thanks to you both but we have  a 'ways to go', eh?
Richard

Sent from my iPhone