[Stoves] camel dung???

Alex English english at kingston.net
Mon Dec 12 21:12:35 CST 2011

Paul,
The 'biochar' paper you reference seems to be stretching the definitions
a bit. 350C formation hits close to the bottom of the 'charring' range,
200C is low torrefaction.  At 200C it is doubtful that there would be
any recalcitrant carbon present. The raw manure performs well with lead
too. This is all about phosphorus not sorption on carbon or even surface
functional groups.
A rose by any other name....
but its probably my 'failure' to understand.
Alex