[Stoves] Vegetable oil or biodiesel?

Otto Formo formo-o at online.no
Tue Dec 13 04:09:20 CST 2011

Dear all,
How can it be possible to think of useing food stuff as fuel in Automobiles, when millions of people are starving and struggeling for food?
To turn vegoil into bio-diesel on top of that, sounds crazy to me.
I Norway we utillize the vegoil for cooking and some restaurants and Take Aways, reuse the waste turned into biofuel, but thats a total different story.

I still cant belive that some people on this planet, can use foodstuff to move their vehicle from one point to another. It somehow some kind of lack of common sense and no respect for other people struggle for livlyhood and progress in life.

No wonder all the failaire in Durban, when there is such lack of commitment and common sense...............

Otto