[Stoves] Wood chip stoves

Paul Olivier paul.olivier at esrla.com
Wed Dec 21 13:20:10 CST 2011

Frank,

I am a big believer in gasifying chips that do not vary too much in grain
size.
Chipping and screening are cheaper than pelletizing. The fines could be
pelletized.
Here, of course, a small fan is needed to force air uniformly through the
chips.
With a fan there is firm control of primary air flow.

Thanks.
Paul

--
Paul A. Olivier PhD