[Stoves] Mobile pyrolysis plant

Paul S. Anderson psanders at ilstu.edu
Fri Dec 23 10:26:38 CST 2011

Dear Yuri and Tom and all,

Please correct my misconceptions, I am only glancing at the info and I
do not read Russian.

1.  Portable, meaning that it can be picked up with a crane or
forklift for placement somewhere else.

2.  SOMEWHAT like an Anila (but with 2 side zones, not a full annulus
around the central heating shaft).

3.  The unit(s) in the photos are about 6 ft tall and 5 x 5 ft on the
side, made of bricks plus metal components.  Materials costs depend on
country circumstances, plus labor if paid or do-it-yourself, but
probably between US$500 to $2000 (just a guess; it could be US$8000 or
more).

4.  Seems to be "real" (not just some drawings) with successful
operation now for (how many? ??  ) years?  I did not see the charcoal
production figures (I might have missed them.)

5.  Not a "stove" and possibly of more interest to the Biochar and
Gasification Listservs, but I leave that to Tom M and others to decide.

Congratulations.  These are steps forward for pyrolysis operations.

As I said, please correct my misconceptions.

and a Merry Christmas to all!!!!

Paul S. Anderson, PhD
Known to some as:  Dr. TLUD    Doc    Professor
Phone (USA): 309-452-7072   SKYPE: paultlud   Email: psanders at ilstu.edu
www.gtz.de/de/dokumente/giz2011-en-micro-gasification.pdf   (Best ref.)