[Stoves] Mobile pyrolysis plant

user-05 at list.ru user-05 at list.ru
Fri Dec 23 12:06:59 CST 2011

Hello, Paul!

1.  Portable, meaning that it can be picked up with a crane or
 forklift for placement somewhere else.             -    right

 2.  SOMEWHAT like an Anila (but with 2 side zones, not a full annulus
 around the central heating shaft).  -                      right

3.  The unit(s) in the photos are about 6 ft tall and 5 x 5 ft on the
> side, made of bricks plus metal components.  Materials costs depend on
> country circumstances, plus labor if paid or do-it-yourself, but  probably
> between US$500 to $2000 (just a guess; it could be US$8000 or
>         - $ 1800

and a Merry Christmas to all!!!!